Answering Service Reference Page
We have 3 businesses that all utilize this phone:
Except for emergencies, email a message to us and we will get back
to them, usually the next business day. For emergencies see
What we need from the caller:
- Lockouts or tenant can't access apartment
- Tenant can't get out due to stuck/frozen door
- No heat (Nov. 1-March 31)
- Calls from police, fire, or other emergency departments
- Active electrical short in apartment (NOT just blown
- Name of the tenant
- Address of the apartment building. If it is not one of
the following, it isn't us:
Which apartment they are in.
A phone number we can call back at to confirm the emergency.
- North Pole:
- 307 w. 5th Ave (12 apartments, yellow/tan building)
- 315 w. 5th Ave (12 apartments, red building)
- 205 7th Ave (single family house)
- Peggy Street (single family house)
- 612 11th Avenue (13 apartments)
- 6 plex on Betty or Ellingson, each apartment has it's own
address: 248, 250, 252 & 254 Ellingson and 703 & 709
- 224 Baranof (6 apartments)
- 3170 College Road (10 apartments, blue building)
- Outside Fairbanks
- 1630 Opry Way (Cripple Creek single family cabin)
- 2390 Goldstream Road (8 apartments)
Caution! The following DO NOT classify as an emergency:
- No hot water (explain to them that many others use the hot
water and perhaps someone else used it all--if it has been down
for days, email their name and number and we'll get back to
- Electric outages (often due to local electric company line
- Plugged drain/toilet
- Paying rent
The current copyright laws protect
this page, even though not specifically copyrighted.
However if you want to use portions
of it feel free to do so, though I would appreciate it if you
would acknowledge my authorship.
Last revised Summer 2013.